" Attract what you expect, Reflect what you desire, Become what you respect, Mirror what you admire. // " Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. " // " Be positive, patient and persistent. "

" Try to love yourself as much as you want someone else to. "


" I said never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are. "


" I hope you fall in love
With someone who always texts back and never lets 
You fall asleep thinking you’re
Unwanted.
I hope you fall in love with someone
Who holds your hand during the scary parts of
Horror movies and burns
Cookies with you when you’re 
Too busy dancing around the
Kitchen.
I hope you fall in love with
Someone who sees galaxies in your eyes
And hears music in your
Heartbeats.
I hope you fall in love with someone who
Tickles you and makes you smile
On hard days and on easy
Ones.
But beyond all that I hope
You fall in love with someone
Who will never leave you behind
And who will never take you
For granted, someone who
Will stand by you when you’re
Right and stand by you
When you’re wrong,
Someone who has seen you at your worst
And has loved you 
Still.
I hope you fall in love
With someone who
Kisses you in the rain
And hugs you in the cold and
Wouldn’t have you any other
Way



" You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.” "




" The best way I can love you is by not losing myself in you, but growing with you. "

" The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people. "


" If you repeatedly criticize someone for liking something you don’t, they won’t stop liking it. They’ll stop liking you. "




" You’re my end and my beginning. "



" How fascinating it is that there are millions of people all over the world who are wide awake at 4 am missing someone. And there are millions of people sound asleep at 4 am, with no idea that they’re being missed. "


my talents include being able to sit on the toilet for 30 minutes being distracted by my phone






I let the words, “I think that’s one of the things I love most about him” slip out today and I have no regrets about it what so ever.








" I’m not where I need to be, but thank god I’m not where I used to be. "


" Notice the people who are happy for your happiness, and sad for your sadness. They’re the ones who deserve special places in your heart. "


" And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can’t ever be fixed, and this is something that nobody tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older and you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it’s already happened. "



" I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. "


Lana Del Rey songs make me feel sad and nostalgic about things that haven’t happened to me



I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility




If someone tells you to listen to a song, listen to it.  It may be the worst song you have ever heard but they wanted to share it with you.  That is really special.  If it makes them feel a certain way and they are so adamant about you hearing it, take 5 minutes to hear it.  It shows a lot about someone.

" i promise that someday
i’ll buy you a place 
where you can say “what a nice view”
and i’ll agree 
while looking straight at you "

" …because people who talk about their dreams are actually trying to tell you things about themselves they’d never admit in normal conversation. It’s a way for people to be honest without telling the truth. "





 I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms



" You’re lying next to me. 
And I’m half asleep, 
wondering what I did 
to deserve this moment – 
to deserve you. 
And while you’re here, 
breathing easily, 
all I can think about 
is what I can do tomorrow 
to be better for you 
than I was today. "


never give up on your dreams
keep sleeping


" I laid with my back towards him, running my fingers against his hand. It didn’t feel real. This beautiful, charming, amazing person wanting something like me? I wasn’t ready for this. We all know it, you see that one boy you wish to have one day. It sparked in my mind, that this was the one I wanted and for some reason he wanted me back. "

" Go into the arts. I’m not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an an enormous reward. You will have created something. "


oh my god you don’t understand how much i want to kiss you
or watch movies with you
or fall asleep with you
or drink coffee with you
or cuddle with you
or hold your hand
or go to amusement parks with you
or watch concerts with you 
or bake with you
i want to do everything with you 

" Forgive. Forget. Fake it. Chin up. Wear lipstick, make lists, make sure your voicemail isn’t full. Mix protein shakes, send timely thank you notes, sip drinks more slowly, stare at adults’ eyebrows, smile without dimples, develop perfect posture. Be gracious, be kind, eliminate self-pity. Look in the mirror and shift your internal monologue from ‘How do I look?’ to ‘This is my face,’ from ‘What the hell am I doing?’ to ‘This is my life.’ Capitalize your emails, read the news, walk briskly, stay focused, and never, ever let on that you are somewhat lost and sometimes lonely and so completely confused (and would someone please just let me know what it is I’m supposed to do next, where exactly I’m supposed to go–). Just keep going. Go, and do not stop. "



" We can’t jump off bridges anymore because our iPhones will get ruined. We can’t take skinny dips in the ocean, because there’s no service on the beach and adventures aren’t real unless they’re on Instagram. Technology has doomed the spontaneity of adventure and we’re helping destroy it every time we Google, check-in, and hashtag. "




" Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness. "




" I don’t need someone that sees what’s good about me. I need someone that sees the bad and still wants me. "


Do you ever have that one line in a song that just means the world to you and has this deeper meaning that you feel just explains everything and then your friends listen to it and are just like that’s cool but you’re like NO  THAT LINE IS JUST EVERYTHING HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND and you realize just how much music means to you


" I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. "


I will not settle
for bits and pieces of you.
I want all of you.

23 DEEP ASS questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? 
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? 
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? 
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? 
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. 
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? 
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? 
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? 
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? 
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? 
11. Does love = sex? 
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? 
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? 
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? 
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? 
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? 
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? 
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? 
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? 
20. Are you old fashioned? 
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? 
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? 
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?


 So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide "

" I wanted to make a story about the extension of that dream, a video that explores love, a video that was as fantastical, consuming and limitless as the love we all chase and desire. Love as I have always imagined. "



hearing yourself sing in the shower and wondering why the hell you haven’t made an album yet


did you ever become friends with someone so beautiful?  and then they started telling you about the douchebags in their lives that did horrible things to them, like cheat and lie. and the only thing running through your mind is “who would ever want to hurt someone like you?”

" The single greatest thing about love, in my experience, is the way it is doomed to pain and loss from its onset. Whether it is the spouse that outlives their lover, or loses them to another, there is no escaping that most solemn of inevitabilities. That two people can commit themselves to all this sadness and heartache in the name of such brief happiness, the warm touch of familiar skin, the unrivalled pleasantness in waking up beside the same person you spent the entire night with in your dreams, is all the proof I need that insanity exists, and it is fucking beautiful. "


life hack: remember to compliment people on qualities other than their looks. remind them of their kindness, thoughtfulness, and intelligence. tell them about how powerful and capable they are.


*suddenly remembers all of life’s responsibilities on sunday night*




" Don’t kiss me during the fireworks. Kiss me after and give everyone else something to look at once chaos has passed. Don’t kiss me when you don’t know what else to say, kiss me when that’s all that needs to be said. Don’t kiss me at all the right times, kiss me mid sentence because my lips were moving, and you were jealous of the air because they weren’t moving on yours. Don’t read up on old fairy tales I don’t want a fairy tale. I want real and in the moment. So kiss me when your up in flames and about to burst. Kiss me when the tears are doing all the work. Kiss me hard and kiss me good. "






" Sleep with me. I couldn’t care less if were wearing five layers of clothes, or nothing at all. You belong in my bed. You deserve to feel the comfort of what I call ‘paradise’. 
Sleep with me. I’ll help you recreate the warmth that left your fingertips years ago. I want to hear you breathe easily, as the sound drowns out every single worry on my weary mind.
Sleep with me. I don’t mean to create such a sense urgency, but you deserve to feel safe, and I’ll do everything in my power to make that happen. "

" Never regret a day in your life: good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories. "

 Only be with someone who you think you can learn from. They should be smarter than you in certain ways so that you can continue to grow and be interested. Above all, you should undoubtedly be proud that you are with them. 











take me to an art museum and stroke my hair and tell me im the prettiest thing in the room


" Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you’d follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix. "


2014 was the year i discovered who i want to be
2015 is the year i become that person




I want to sleep with you. Not have sex, just sleep. With you. I want to breathe on your neck and lock our legs together. I want…actually wait no I do want sex.


" I only want two things in this world. 
I want you.
And I want us. "



" With you, intimacy colours my voice. Even ‘hello’ sounds like ‘come here’. "


" Some do drugs, others go out for a run, but at the end we’re all just searching for that tiny space, perhaps a hole, that gives us shelter from the terrible reality of the world. "






Remember ladies: it doesn’t matter how you do on your finals, as long as your future husband is doing well on his.




" I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has. "






" There is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything. Negative people find their walls. So never apologize for your enthusiasm. Never. Ever. Never. "


" I shiver, thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people, to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole. "


" If you don’t love yourself, you’ll always be chasing after people who don’t love you either. "

it doesn’t have to be elaborate
i don’t care for fancy dates
but if he says,
"hey let’s grab some coffee, my treat."
"i need to buy a sweater, help me choose?"
"i haven’t seen you in awhile, let’s go watch a movie."
it sounds totes better than 
"idk what do you want to do choose"  







" The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you. "

" 1. If you like someone, wait.
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in. 
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are. 
11. Listen to new music. 
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section. 
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people. 
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time. 
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself. "

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I’m going to bed
You should come too

" I want to be around people that do things. I don’t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things. "




" Autumn makes me want to fall in love… Autumn feels like home to me. "


 I want a night
                                                       with you.
                                                   I want to close
                                                     the curtains.
                                                I want to lay in bed
                                              and feel you breathing.
                                               I want the only noise
                                                   to be my inhale
                                              replying to your exhale.
                                           I want to trace my fingers
                                           along every line and curve
                                                    of your back.
                                            I want to feel your face
                                              buried into my neck.
                                              I want to lay like this
                                              and feel every worry
                                                        melt
                                          the same way that I melt
                                              when I am with you. 





If you don’t get a little gay with your best friends you’re not close enough


" If the heart is heaven, tell me would the mind then be hell? "




" People are so vulnerable at night. They’re willing to spill out their souls to anyone willing to listen. They have desires to do things that never cross their mind when the sun is in the sky. "

Plot twist: He thinks about you too












" I always find myself caught between saying too much and not saying enough "





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz