I would ruin myself to fix you.




Jesienią biegli do siebie z taką straszną siłą, że się mijali.





I’m reading your palm and it says it belongs on my butt











Hey man, I’m just trying to keep this friendship alive and you’re kinda not cooperating with me lol



"Fuck you, I’m worth it and fuck you for making me think for the slightest second that I’m not."





"Find your people. I don’t mean someone who also likes the same tv shows as you or someone who shares your love for cereal. Your people will bring out the best in you. Your people will trust and believe before they judge or assume. Your people will always be your people no matter how far you grow apart in distance."






"Your arms feel
more like home
than any house
ever did.
"






Even when you leave I’ll always remember you.
You’ll never have to worry about that.
I’ll remember every moment we spent together,
good and bad. I’ll never let those memories
diminish with the passing of time.
I love you so much, didn’t you know?
You were always my favorite part
of waking up, even when you weren’t
next to me. No one will ever be able to
fill in the spaces of my heart
where you still remain. No matter how great
the impact is your lingering presence
will never shift inside of my mind.
So when you leave, when you’re really gone,
don’t worry. Because there will never be
someone else who I will love
as much as I still love you.
"Your memory will never fade away,"



When was the last time anyone ever told you how important you are?





I was incurably in love with him. An affliction from which I was sure I would never recover.
bits and pieces of a larger story,





I hope you wake up in
the arms of someone
who fell asleep thinking
about how lucky they
are to have been able
to have you.

I know you do not,
but I still hope that,
someday, you may.

I hope first snowfall is
still beautiful to you,
even though it happens
so early where you
are. I hope you still run
to the window, press
your warm skin against
the chill of the glass,
and feel yourself inhale
the sharpness of the
cold.

I hope it still takes
your breath away, how
you are not able to
control your body for
that split second, when
the abrupt cold meets
unassuming skin.

I hope you stop writing
down your dreams, as
if they are things I would
like to hear.

I know you will not;
you know they are
not.

I keep wondering, if
you’ve never been
good at sleeping, how
do you find the time
for all that dreaming?

I keep wondering, why
you only ever called
when you knew I was
asleep.
thank god i’ve found myself, you did your best to keep me hidden or this time last year ~







i love physical touch. like not even kissing and stuff just like. sitting next to each other with our arms touching or our legs overlapping or walking next to each other with our arms brushing i love knowing im real i love existing with people i love it



I no longer fear
loving, nor being
loved. I know now
this frailty was
born of strength;

I know now I
could not feel this
warmth without
once having been
terrified of its
burn.
unlearning pain as synonymous with love,


i’ve written you so many poems;
i hope you know what it means
that your name still tastes like
poetry beneath my tongue.



Do not touch those
who would turn
your tenderness
into weakness.
do not let anyone swallow your sunshine


It has been so long
since I have been
touched by someone
who looks at me as
if there is something
to see.






I cannot imagine
a day in which I
see you and do
not have to remind
myself to breathe;
your beauty is not
the kind someone
gets used to.
i hope you know i mean every word,





could listen
to you until
your voice is
the only one
I hear.

I think of you,
and you are
the only skin
I want against
mine.

I cannot
imagine my
heart without
first jumping
off the edges
of your name.
disjointed thoughts on a boy i love


Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red.






"Dont miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult."








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz