Sometimes people think they know you. They know a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And if you don’t know yourself very well, you might even believe that they are right. But the truth is, that isn’t you. That isn’t you at all."

like honestly, sleeping next to someone is the nicest thing. like when you half wake up at 4am and squeeze them or they move in tighter to you. lovely.

"Look, let me put it this way: with me, you’re number one and there isn’t even a number two."

i hate small talk
tell me about how lonely you are or tell me about why you keep waking up in the morning or talk to me about your mum’s eyes and your dad’s laugh. I don’t care about the weather and you don’t care about how my job’s going.

"I need to stop falling in love with my idea of people."



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz