The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."

"That’s the worst of growing up, and I’m beginning to realize it. The things you wanted so much when you were a child don’t seem half so wonderful to you when you get them."

"I’ve things to do today:
I must crush memory down,
I must turn my heart to stone,
I must try living, again." 

Your bad dreams are battle scars. 
What doesn’t kill you cuts you fucking deep 
but scars are just skin growing back 
thicker when it heals.

We are more than the worst thing that’s ever 
happened to us. All of us need to stop apologizing 
for having been to hell and come back breathing.


I want a tattoo of the first morning we woke up together. I want the memory to hurt


It’s just so strange.
You used to love me,
and now you’re a stranger
who happens to know all
of my secrets.


And I am jealous
of your tattoos and how long
they will stay with you
after I go.



our pain does not do justice to pain
who cares
we are crying because we secretly enjoy it


That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.


  • Sister: I wish your eyes could take pictures.
  • Me: They can, it's called memories.
I’m constantly torn between the ‘be kind to everyone’ and the ‘fuck everyone you owe them nothing’ mentalities

yo if you know the name of everyone you’ve made out with then you do NOT drink enough

I text back embarrassingly fast
or three hours later
there is no in between

my name will probably be mispronounced at my own funeral

cool new sex position called the ‘11’ where both people lay side by side. never touching. always apart

it does not matter how slow you go as long as you’re not in front of me

Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer."


The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."


The best teacher is experience and not through someone’s distorted point of view"


There are many things in life that cannot be explained."


"I’d rather die standing than live on my knees."



"Nothing thicker than a knife’s blade separates happiness from melancholy."


 Don’t get starry-eyed about somebody you can’t have, especially if it blinds you to somebody who’s really important. Don’t…don’t make my mistakes."






Just because something is unspoken doesn’t mean that it disappears."





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz