"I can’t live with someone who can’t live without me."

"I don’t have any time to stay up all night worrying about what someone who doesn’t love me has to say about me."

"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

"It is easy to love people in memory; the hard thing is to love them when they are there in front of you."

"Do you remember the song that was playing the night we met?
No, but I remember every song I have heard since you left."

"When I first met you, I felt a kind of contradiction in you. You’re seeking something, but at the same time, you are running away for all you’re worth."

"I’ve always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be."

mariannapaige:

(not my words)



depths-in-me:

Personal blog that you will love!


lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE





guise-of-gentle-words:

regret by i enrapture on Flickr.








brightest-blue-eyes:

I go to seek a great perhaps 









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz