everybody starts caring when it’s too late. ▼

I’ve been catching myself saying “It’s not worth it” way too often. I think it’s a little unhealthy to be so apathetic

“shit it’s 2 a.m.” i say every day at 2 a.m. as if i am surprised




I’ve always been scared of people getting tired of me, so I make sure to pretend I’m tired of them first before they leave.




I hope when you die you get to see your stats like how many times you laughed or told a lie or kissed or how many people loved you and how many people hated you and what you meant to people
I kind of want to see this now

If school isn’t a place to sleep then home isn’t a place to study.

I care too much or I care too little. I care for the wrong people and neglect the ones who are there for me.

aseaofquotes:

Marie-Helene Bertino, Safe as Houses

your story reminds me too much of my own and every smile is accompanied by a little sadness, a little bitterness, and a lot of memories that I’m desperately trying to bury.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz