And even if we never talk again, please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you’ve meant to me.


"It’s always been hard for me to tell the difference between denial and what used to be known as hope."

"We were all born on days when too many people died in terrible ways, but you still have to call it a birthday."

"We are torn between a nostalgia for the familiar and an urge for the foreign and strange. As often as not, we are homesick most for the places we have never known."

my life is basically a series of making to do lists but never actually completing anything on them

i sometimes start to make a text post, but suddenly realise its pointless and give up on it just like the rest of my hopes and dreams

exams have not even started but I am already so done with them

can i win the award for wasting the most time because i think i deserve it

i care about the dumbest things honestly

you’re hotter than the bottom of my laptop

just as everything starts to get better, it gets worse.

can u hear that
it’s the sound of me not caring

aseaofquotes:

Cormac McCarthy, The Road

"Do you love me enough that I may be weak with you? Everyone loves strength, but do you love me for my weakness? That is the real test."

-thatonekidchris:

better luck next time





"In the space between yes and no, there’s a lifetime. It’s the difference between the path you walk and one you leave behind; it’s the gap between who you thought you could be and who you really are"

I figured out that I can’t forget. I can’t really forgive. But I can live. Live with it. Like you live with a scar or a limp or whatever. You always know it’s there. It reminds you never to let yourself do anything so stupid and horrible and wrong again. I step out of my rut, step again, and keep stepping."

We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery.

You’re still going to get criticized, so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want.


When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.


 
I’m not fine as in fine, but fine as in you don’t have to worry about me."

"What a terrible thing it is to wound someone you really care for, and to do it so unconsciously."

The ones who look the most suspicious are likely innocent. It’s the ones who look innocent I need to beware."

"Haven’t we already broken every rule

Our love is like a knife that cuts both ways"

"Never put the keys to your happiness in someone else’s pocket."




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz