ive disappointed myself so much this year and its only march

Nie marnuj swojego życia, tylko dlatego, że ktoś w swoim nie znalazł dla ciebie miejsca.

Daje słowo, oddałabym wszystko żeby dziś być gdzieś z Tobą

The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.


  • You: Im always here if you need anything, you can always talk to me.
  • Me: You're not here for me at all. You're not here when I wake up, or when I go to sleep at night. Even when I call you or text you because I'm just so desperate for someone to talk to and at least pretend they care. You're not here when I feel so fucking worthless that I hurt myself. I can't always talk to you because I'll tell you my problems and then you'll begin to see how fucked up I really am, you won't ask me how I am anymore, even though you know i'm not okay. Because i'm a burden to you and everybody else around me. Because everybody gives up.

"I’m sorry you were not truly loved and that it made you cruel."

do u ever just wake up in the middle of the night thinking about leonardo dicaprio


size of the body very rarely reflects the size of the heart or mind, the depth of beauty or character, or the ability to make you laugh (or cry)

so much cute lingerie so few cute boys to show it to


there are 3 zodiac signs under which all the people i hate fall and that’s how i know astrology is legit

I’m not sure which is worse: intense feeling, or the absence of it

i accidentally messed up my life how do i start a new account

 i cant afford depression medication so i just use sugar cookies


i just hope one day i’ll be as hot as my laptop

i have forgotten what my own laughter sounds like

Stop making people feel bad for liking things that make them happy

my current mentality is “im sad and i hate myself but i have to get good grades”




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz