“And it’s hard to hate someone once you understand them.”

I would say
goodbye,
but that might
make this even
harder than it
already is.

I miss you

the way you

can leave a whole

world behind with

a simple ‘goodbye’


But, you didn’t give up on me.
And you told me not to give up
on myself either

it's not about the color of your
eyes, but about the sea
of stories behind them


I’ve been trying to find the right words to explain the things I could never say, and I’m still at a loss. 


"All excuses are equal. So stop using them."


"Expecting something for nothing is the most popular form of hope.


paradiseparalyzed:

damn.


You need someone
to treat you like an old sweater

I have been screaming
THIS MUST MEAN SOMETHING
at the top of my thoughts
but it is not the universe’s job
to hand out signs.
I am terrified to think
you might only be
a coincidence.




"People search for love as if it were a city lost beneath the desert dunes, where pleasure is the law, the streets are lined with brocade cushions, and the sun never sets.

“We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.”


"You are going to break your promise. I understand. And I hold my hands over the ears of my heart, so that I will not hate you."





the weed is always greener on the other side, i think that’s the saying i could be wrong though im pretty high

excuse me sir, this is a public library, if you’re going to be murdering people, can you tell your victim to keep the screaming down a little? people are trying to read

haha i’m real popular, people just don’t invite me to things cause they assume i already have plans.

❝ …SOMETIMES, YOU HAVE TO BREAK YOUR OWN HEART.

❝ SOMETIMES I WISH THAT I COULD MAKE MYSELF CARE ABOUT THINGS MORE, THAT I COULD RECOGNIZE THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO COME INTO MY LIFE AND OFFER THEMSELVES UP TO ME IN WAYS I KNOW I CANNOT RECIPROCATE. BUT I CAN’T, BECAUSE LIFE OFTEN WORKS THAT WAY. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MATTER, AND THERE ARE PLACEHOLDERS. WE MEET SOMEONE WHO MATTERS, AND IT DOESN’T WORK OUT, AND FOR A WHILE AFTER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RECREATE BITS AND PIECES OF WHAT YOU HAD WITH THE IMPORTANT ONE.


❝ YOU DIDN’T LOVE HER. YOU JUST DIDN’T WANT TO BE ALONE. OR MAYBE, MAYBE SHE WAS GOOD FOR YOUR EGO. OR MAYBE SHE MADE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, BUT YOU DIDN’T LOVE HER, BECAUSE YOU DON’T DESTROY THE PERSON THAT YOU LOVE.

❝ THE BRUISES GO AWAY, AND SO DOES HOW YOU HATE, AND SO DOES THE FEELING THAT EVERYTHING YOU RECEIVE FROM LIFE IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE EARNED

Nobody will ever see the world like you do."


If I didn’t feel so much, how easy it would be to go on.


you can stay in the same place and still find ways to leave people.


I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME. I DON’T THINK ABOUT YOU AT ALL.

I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO MATTER TO ME TOO MUCH. SOMETIMES IT HURTS TOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT THEM. ONES YOU LOVE WHO DON’T LOVE YOU, ONES WHO ARE DEAD OR HATE YOU, ONES WHO YOU THINK ABOUT BUT NEVER GET TO BE WITH. I LIKE PEOPLE OK BUT WHEN I GET TOO CLOSE, IT FUCKS ME UP AND I CAN’T GET THINGS DONE.

it’s weird when people talk to you on the internet, they approach you like they’re someone entitled to have an opinion on your life instead of someone who doesn’t know you at all!

If I ever call you ‘a little shit’ it means I love you. 





THE THINGS I WISH YOU KNEW
1. I never lied to you,
not once
2. I promise I wasn’t trying
to leave you that day, when we fell apart
3. I can’t read any of your
messages without crying
4. your happiness meant
more than mine did, and
I think that’s where I went wrong

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz