Beauty 
is kind, but it is 
boring. It can be
found every
where.


I’ll find you, wherever you are,  
& when I’m done with you, you’ll
wish you had never 
been born.


One of the saddest realities is most people never know when their lives have reached the summit. Only after it is over and we have some kind of perspective do we realize how good we had it a day, a month, five years ago. The walk together in the December snow, the phone call that changed everything, that lovely evening in the bar by the Aegean. Back then you thought “this is so nice”. Only later did you realize it was the rarest bliss."





The only thing that’s more frustrating than pretending you don’t exist is wondering if you do the same with me…
or if you’re really just not pretending.


I saw you again. It felt like we had never met.
It’s like the sun set in your eyes and never wanted to rise.
And what have you done with the one I love?
When I look into your eyes, I see no surprise.
I always thought it was sad
the way we act like strangers.
After all that we had,
we act like we had never met.

and you’re with me now, so please don’t leave me
never.
never again.

Her mind was like a wound exposed to dry in the air.

So tell me you love me only for tonight [even though you don’t love me. Not at all.

February 20, 2013
“My love, my love, my love. She keeps me warm.”

Why did you have to go?
You know I wanted you to stay.
Why did you let me go?
How could you let me walk away?










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz