You learn about life by the accidents you have, over and over again







I’m not the one who broke you. I’m not the one you should fear.

Spilling words out of my heart to every stranger who dares to read them. 

and unfortunately this will not be the last time


this feeling has always been so new to me, and I don’t ever want it to fade

December 30, 2012
almost like a pair of lonely lips that always deserve to be kissed
You have fallen hopelessly in love with someone who could never love you back.

and at once, I knew you were so magnificent


and the recurring question is always “Why?”


and I find myself wondering where this all will end up


it’s a bad religion for her to love someone who will never love her


you’re the book I could never put down


and I will not stop wishing until this comes true


I know you told me “Break their hearts”, but it’s you I wanna take apart.

you fit me better than my favorite sweater




I suppose anonymous romance is better than no romance.

 SEE YOU IN COLORS THAT DON’T EXIST

I missed you every hour. And you know what the worst part was? It caught me completely by surprise. I’d catch myself just walking around to find you, not for any reason, just out of habit, because I’d seen something that I wanted to tell you about or because I wanted to hear your voice. And then I’d realize that you weren’t there anymore, and every time, every single time, it was like having the wind knocked out of me."



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz