"I wish I could write. I get these ideas but I never seem to be able to put them in words."


"We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls."






I can’t exactly describe how I feel but it’s not quite right. And it leaves me cold.

who needs makeup remover when you can just cry all of your eye makeup off every night for the rest of your life?

nakedquotes:

Related quotes?! Follow nakedquotes! 

this isn’t even a quote and you changed the source and the click-through link on my drawing to your blog what the hell is wrong with you when will you learn that this is not a contest it’s just a dumb blogging website and using stuff other people make to promote yourself is lame and annoying as hell 

It’s been like 5 years since I first heard it and We Get On by Kate Nash is still an actual word-for-word biography of my love life

my favorite hobby is forgetting to eat all day and then consuming 2000 calories in a 30 minute period

I’m literally being payed $15 an hour to tutor this 7th grade girl in French and that’s a lot funnier when you realize how awful I am at French

“when someone else’s truth is the same as your truth, and he seems to be saying it just for you, that’s great

You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from

You can’t measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange.

I couldn’t touch you without ruining you,
so I didn’t touch you at all.

You won’t forgive me exactly,
but we’ll laugh about how small it is.
We’ll wonder how such a little thing
could ever have meant so much

If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars

Your faults had made me love you more.

Sometimes the soul takes pictures of things it has wished for, but never seen.

We are just two people. Not that much separates us.

If the real world were a book, it would never find a publisher. Overlong, detailed to the point of distraction-and ultimately, without a major resolution.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz