this is my last goodbye

where all our dreams fall apart 

where my heart comes undone

where memories can’t save us

where my love fails you

and every dried petal falls away





I want to get to know you.
I want us to run into each other on the street, I want you to invite me in from the cold, and I want you to offer me tea. And I’d smile, because it’s so unusual to find a sweet boy who loves tea these days. I want to talk to you about politics and why they confuse me…

"But what could I tell her about those things that she didn’t already know?


i’ve been ready for christmas ever since december 26th

My hobbies include; ruining everything that’s good for me and… oh no wait, that’s it. 

coldheartedorb:

baden baden - the book
i CANT FIND A WAY TO FORGET YOU

person: what's your favorite season?
me: probably season 5
person:
me:
person:
me:
person:
me: oh you meant like winter or summer okay my bad

I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed."




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz