it's an awfully beautiful story, but it isn’t mine.

How silent the trees, how
loud the shots of hunters.


Never let distance discourage you
from loving somebody.
Not even the distance between
life and death.



You cross my mind, a lot. More times than I like to admit; you seem to have taken up permanent residence, making your home in the deepest corners of my mind. And sometimes I get caught up in my head, I’ll lose myself in the colour of your eyes - even in my head I’m helpless - and I have to remind myself to breathe."

"   I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.   " 


Meanwhile in my head, I'm undergoing open-heart surgery. 

I find it beautiful; keeping in touch with a person who had once touched your soul.

And maybe all I want from you
is another philosophical conversation
on how shallow people can get
while perceiving the world in a box


In life; we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream, & an unforgettable love.”


You were the moon of my existence; your moods dictated the tides of my heart."

my hands still have the scent of your breaths

“You deserve to need me, not to have me.”


“I’m not living, I’m just killing time.”


There are lots of things we never understand, no matter how many years we put on, no matter how much experience we accumulate.


"Very early in my life it was too late."


You alone became the outer surface of my life, the side I never see, and you will be that, the unknown part of me, until I die.


“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.


The skin is only what we want others to see of us, underneath it not even we know who we are…”


“What if nothing exists and we’re all in somebody’s dream?”


There are ships sailing to many ports, but not a single one goes where life is not painful.


Memory believes before knowing remembers. Believes longer than recollects, longer than knowing even wonders.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz