if ur grades smoked weed would they get high


I remember how much I am in love with you after all.

I saw someone on the street that reminded me of you, and it made me sad.


I still think of you quite often, but there are some days where I can let you go, let us go, let sadness go, and let the world take me to the most beautiful places in myself and outside of me.And then, I really feel free.

I will be back soon. I promise. I miss you, and I have never once not thought of you in the time I’ve been away.

Part of me thinks I don’t deserve this second chance. What does it even mean to be deserving anyway? All my life, I’ve heard so many different people say they aren’t worthy of something or deserving of someone. And I always ask them how they know. And they can’t answer. And neither can I.

I made myself from the love you no longer wanted.

I never really realized how much I hated you until now. I tried to love you so many times.

And things keep going, and pain changes people, and people change anyway but I guess I was hoping you never would.

I told you to let go. Several times. Now I’m telling myself to do the same.

I don’t understand how I could miss you, but I do. More than anything.

Norwegian Woods by Haruki Murakami


All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

I’m afraid of time… I mean, I’m afraid of not having enough time. Not enough time to understand people, how they really are, or to be understood myself. I’m afraid of the quick judgements or mistakes everybody makes. You can’t fix them without time. I’m afraid of seeing snapshots, not movies.

"Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing."

"We’ll be remembered more for what we destroy than what we create."

"Everyone knows how to talk, and no one knows what to say."

"You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump."

"You can do anything, but not everything."

"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter."

"This is how it works. You’re young until you’re not. You love until you don’t. You try until you can’t. You laugh until you cry. You cry until you laugh. And everyone must breathe, until their dying breathe."

"Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles nobody knows about."


"He pushed that thought away. He didn’t like painful memories. Keep moving — that was his motto. Don’t dwell on things. Don’t stay in one place too long. It was the only way to stay ahead of the sadness."

"Love is a human experience, not a political statement."

"As time goes on, you’ll understand. What lasts, lasts; what doesn’t, doesn’t. Time solves most things. And what time can’t solve, you have to solve yourself."

"You have to find something. Something that anchors you, something that keeps you looking forward."

You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain."

"Some people’s hearts are hard to reach; that doesn’t mean it’s not there."

"Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal."

You can’t cross the sea merely by staring at the water.

"Sometimes the only way to catch your breath is to lose it completely."

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you figure out why."

"I think I still have rain somewhere in my heart."

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

"You never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people’s lives."

"I felt I was on fire with the things I could’ve told you. I just assumed you eventually would ask."

"It was so gorgeous it almost felt like sadness."

"She is so lost in her sadness that she has no idea how visible it is."

"I am going to dream about you the whole night, the whole week, the whole year."

Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second."

"There I was… getting deeper in love every minute, and all of a sudden, I didn’t care."

"And who understands? Not me, because if I did, I would forgive it all."

"Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough."

"I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all"

"You meant more to me than anyone I’ve ever loved at all."

"All moments, past, present, and future, always have existed, always will exist…It’s just an illusion here on Earth that one moment follows another one, like beads on a string, and that once that moment is gone it is gone forever."

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that that situation is over, you cannot move forward."

"I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes."

I miss and cling to people I shouldn’t. I distance myself from the people who matter most. 

I like people that allow me to be unapologetically me. People who know when to look in my eyes and when not to press me for answers I don’t want to give. People who I can sit with at night and talk about the unfathomable expanse of the universe as though we’re discussing the rain last Tuesday. I like when I can see them half-smile when I talk because they’re listening to my words with all that they are. I like people who make me feel present. People who challenge me and force me to think of things that terrify me. People who remind me that I have a heart beating in my chest and life swimming in my veins — people who make me feel real. These people are what I’m constantly searching for.

Don’t be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.

I was in a mood to destroy something beautiful.

"If you’re losing your soul and you know it, then you’ve still got a soul left to lose.

Perhaps it seemed to me that I had several more lives to live, and could not spare any more time for that one.

Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.

The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.



I’d happily take all those bullets inside you and put them inside of myself



It was very exciting for her, taking his dignity away in the name of love.



"You can’t fill loneliness with people you have no intention of loving.



Even if it’s a deep unhappiness, it’s onlyyour unhappiness.


I live in my dreams. Other people live in dreams too … just not their own

I am overwhelmed with things I ought to have written about and never found the proper words.

I would die for you. But I won’t live for you

It’s not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What’s hard, she said, is figuring out what you’re willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.”

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”

Don’t try to make life a mathematics problem with yourself in the center and everything coming out equal. When you’re good, bad things can still happen. And if you’re bad, you can still be lucky.”



If you play it safe in life, you’ve decided that you don’t want to grow anymore.”

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”

“Silence is sometimes the best answer.”


It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are still alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger for them.”

Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.”

Some things are hard to write about. After something happens to you, you go write it down, and either you over dramatize it or underplay it, exaggerate the wrong parts or ignore the important ones. At any rate, you never write it quite the way you want it to."

The first thing I learned at school was that some people are idiots; the second thing I learned was that some are even worse.

"I had jumped off the edge, and then, at the very last moment, something reached out and caught me in midair. That something is what I define as love. It is the one thing that can stop a man from falling, powerful enough to negate the laws of gravity." 

You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps your going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."

December 16, 2010 (by Parker Fitzgerald)



“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”


“You have to believe. Otherwise, it will never happen.”

“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”


“You have to do stuff that average people don’t understand because those are the only good things.”


I hope you learn to hope again. I, still, hope.

“May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down.”




1 komentarz:

  1. Now its become very easy to buy weed online and its very effective really. So really thankful to you for posting this blog. Buy weed online is really a great option for us because it saves time and money also.

    OdpowiedzUsuń