Expert at the art of making mistakes.



All these years I’ve been looking for an impossible love.




“I wished that we might spend one night together and die in each other’s arms. This seemed to be the sublime culmination of my existence.”



You’re like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again

I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love.”



“At a certain point, I just have to try not to think too much about certain things, or else they’ll break my heart.”


“The mistake you make, don’t you see,is in thinking one can live in a corrupt society without being corrupt oneself.”


“He looked at her and for a moment she lived in the bright blue worlds of his eyes, eagerly and confidently.”


“Distorted realities have always been my cup of tea.”


“I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire for something beyond the daily life.”



“I went to the worst of bars hoping to get killed but all I could do was to get drunk again.”


youngbutnostalgic:

I wish

“almost everybody told
a lie.
the truth was just
too awful and
embarrassing to
tell.”


Dont throw away your life, its worth keeping/

“I don’t want just words. If that’s all you have for me, you’d better go.”


“You will always be fond of me,
I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”



charles bukowski, bone palace ballet

"Our time together feels like a storm, like a wild wind and rain, like something too big to handle but too powerful to escape."



she never
forgot 
the sound
of falling people.

my words run faster
than my feet.


You are never alone 
if your heart is awake.

My heart can’t breathe
when it hears yours.

Every 
                      promise 
                  has an
           expiration 
                       date.  



Every minute is just a another version, anothervision; a remake of before.

It feels good to be seen, but even better to be understood.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz