The air I breathe in a room empty of you is unhealthy.

That’s the scary thing about hope,” she said. “If you let it go too long it turns into faith.

(via PostSecret)


“Truth only means something when it’s hard to admit.”

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

(via PostSecret)

I cover my eyes, still all I see is you.


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea | The Cure


"I taste her and realize I have been starving."

I never really realized how much I hated you until now. I tried to love you so many times.

And things keep going, and pain changes people, and people change anyway but I guess I was hoping you never would.


I don’t understand how I could miss you, but I do. More than anything.

teacher: what's something that you need that you can't see or feel? 
person: air 
me: wifi

WHAT IF THIS LOVE WILL TEAR US APART?

Someone must understand what I’m trying to say. Someone out in the world I’ve never met must feel the same way. Sometimes I just feel like no one knows me even though everyone does. And then I wonder how anyone could even know me when I don’t know myself. And then I wonder how we can be sure of anything at all. 

I don’t care what people think. I fell in love with you. Not people.

your tattoo says ‘only god can judge me’

why go to school when i can light myself on fire and feel the same way?

That Paris exists and anyone could choose to live anywhere else in the world will always be a mystery to me

Those who don’t move don’t notice their chains.

never tell the one you love that you do


in class: I'll just do this at home 
at home: I'll just do this in class

“I’VE SEEN HALF GOD’S FACE. THE OTHER HALF IS YOU”


Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life

i love autumn. the leaves fall and die like my old hopes and dreams

teacher: why didn't you do your homework?
me: please read my faq before asking questions

No matter how much you think you love somebody, you’ll step back when their pool of blood edges up too close


I’m not afraid of dying. Pieces of me die all the time.




I knew I was in trouble when all of my dreams were either about dying, or kissing you.


I love no one but you, I have discovered, but you are far away and I am here alone. Then this is my life and maybe, however unlikely, I’ll find my way back there. Or maybe, one day, I’ll settle for second best. And on that same day, hell will freeze over, the sun will burn out and the stars will fall from the sky

Her life improved dramatically when she decided to break the rules, and find beauty where she’d been told there was none. 

That’s how you know you love someone, I guess, when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too

The quieter you become, the more you can hear

my skills include falling in love with people i can’t have and crying


The city lights drowned out your voice repeating inside my bones

The rain smelled like you today. Every person that walked past made me think of you. It hurts to think of you so I try not to. It really hurts me. I don’t know what to do sometimes when I start missing you because that’s all I can do for hours. Just miss you.And I hope you’re happy. I really hope you’re happy even when it isn’t with me. But I also hope you’re sad too.

I know we’ll get married some day. I know it. I feel it in my bones. I can tell you’re the person I want to spend my life with and I don’t care how long it takes you to come around. I’m yours. I am yours body and soul.

I miss you. I miss you so damn much that it’s eating me alive day by day. I feel myself vanishing and there’s no way to stop how much you love a person. There’s no way to control what you feel in your bones. It’s just. There. And I feel you in every inch of me. I feel you in every cell and every organ, especially when I cannot sleep at night.

I’m grateful for you. I really am. I don’t know how I even made it without you. I don’t know why I chose to just leave instead of fight for you. You always brighten my day. You always help me out in the smallest ways and I love your perspective on things. You have so much to offer the world. I feel it all in my bones. Never stop being who you are. You’re one of a kind, after all.

I keep looking for you everywhere. Where are you? Why did you have to leave ?

I saw you today for the first time in almost a year. I smiled to myself the entire time I looked out the window of the car. I think that’s what everyone should have. A person to smile to themselves about.

Don’t ever tell me to stop loving you. I will say no. Not ever, not once, not for anything

I am so deeply in love with you that it scares me.


I love love. I love being in love. I don’t care what it does to me.

You spend your whole life learning what you shouldn’t care about. Until one day you find out you didn’t care enough.

I’ve seen many beautiful faces. Now I just see you.

Stop telling me to follow my heart. It once led me to you.

Nothing is faster than the speed of thought. I can look at anything and think of you.

I don’t miss you. I miss who I thought you were.

And you taught me what this feels like, and then how it feels to lose it.

I thought of you today when we passed the schools. I thought of you as a kid and what you must have been like. I wonder if you ever wanted to be what you are now. Are you happy with what you’ve become? And if you answered yes…are you really?It’s been months since I had a decent conversation with you. It’s been a year since I’ve felt decent. I wonder if you’ve thought of me.

You never needed a person if they left you and you survived.

Of course I miss you. That’s all I do.

Even when I don’t have you, I still have these memories. They’re fading, but not as much as you have

I want to find someone that wants to sleep next to me not with me.

You make me sad and I don’t even know you.

I do not know who you are, but I sincerely appreciate your existence. You have moved me in ways I didn’t know were possible. Lately I have been thinking of you, and I’d like to have a cup of tea with you. I think I am in love with who you are, and I don’t care if you love me back or not. Loving someone is enough for me. As long as they feel loved, I’m okay. Well, I’m not okay but that’s okay.
You remind me of a good type of love. A healthy type of love. I’ve been thinking of you lately especially when I wake up in the morning. I wonder what it’s like to wake up to your face. I wonder what it’s like to feel pure bliss. I have been wondering what it would be like to write next to you and share pens and cups of tea. I think it would be a beautiful thing, you and me.
These days I am full of bitterness. I am very exhausted. I would just like to sleep next to you and not dream for once.

Please don’t cry. You know that when you cry you become something I want to save. Please don’t make me try to save you again. I’m exhausted.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz