HE SPENT HIS WHOLE LIFE RUNNING AWAY, AND PART OF HIM STILL WANTED TO RUN.

seaweedbrainxwisegirl:

coach hedge logic

USUALLY WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS CREATING SOMEONE FROM MY IMAGINATION, IT TURNED OUT I WAS REMEMBERING SOMEONE I’D FORGOTTEN OR SOMEONE STANDING SO CLOSE I COULDN’T SEE HER AT ALL.

“I let myself have feelings for you despite not knowing how this would end.”

Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott




If Your’e Not the One | Daniel Bedingfield

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Little Miss Sunshine

If You’re Not the One | Daniel Bedingfield

If You’re Not the One | Daniel Bedingfield

We’ve been acting as if things would never change.

They told us that love was a disease. They told us it would kill us in the end.

Somehow, the pain only makes it better, more intense, more worth it.

That’s the whole point, after all: There’s no going back.

…different people, different worlds, two stars revolving silently, separated by thousands of miles of dark space.

You came from different starts and you’ll come to different ends

It’s like there’s a glass wall between us now, invisible but impenetrable.

You don’t see. You don’t know.

It’s possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems.” 

The most dangerous sickness are those that make us believe we are well.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz