Her lips drink water but her heart drinks wine. 

It was sometime in October; she had long ago lost track of all the days and it really didn’t matter because one was like another and there were no nights to separate them because she never slept anymore.

me at restaurants: is there wi-fi
me at the mountains: is there wi-fi
me at the beach: is there wi-fi
me at family parties: is there wi-fi
me at school: is there wi-fi
me in hell: is there wi-fi

Yes, terrible things happen, but sometimes those terrible things—they save you. 



I don’t just want your heart. I want your flesh, your skin and blood and bones, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse and most of all your fingerprints, everywhere. 





And you know, yourr eyes still make me shy

How to Fall in love 1: Dig a hole 
2: Name it love 
3: Fall in it

I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday. 

sometimes i drop things and am too lazy to pick them up, like pencils, or my hopes and dreams

But if you knew you might not be able to see it again tomorrow, everything would suddenly become special and precious, wouldn’t it?

I have lost my mind
chasing after you, and I
won’t find it again.

He offered her the world. She said she had her own

I offered you my world. You said you have your own.

You make me nostalgic for a love that hasn’t even happened yet



i think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin named Kasia.

I will kiss your scars as you heal, I will sit by your side and hold your hand. I will write invisible secrets and paragraphs and maybe a book into your skin at night, while you sleep warm next to me






me: Hey can I borrow a pencil? 
student: Yeah but it doesn't have an eraser 
me: Life doesn't have an eraser 
student: That was deep, man

It’s so much easier to convince yourself you’re madly in love with someone when you know nothing about him. 


a guy like you is impossible to find; you’re impossible to find


I knew I was in trouble when all of my dreams were either about dying, or kissing you.


lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

i love you more than a bird loves to fly. 
i love you more than the sun loves to rise.
i love you more than the stars love to shine. 
i love you more than fire loves to burn.
i love you more than a tree loves to grow.
i love you more than the winter loves snow.
i love you i love i love you.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz