f I know what love is, it is because of you

I’m not sure if there’s one right place I’m supposed to be, he said, but I know a couple of wrong places I’d give a second try in a heartbeat. 

You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world.

Ever since happiness has heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you. 

There are no accidents… there is only some purpose that we haven’t yet understood.

The world is changed by examples, not by opinions

There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so we just kept on rolling under the stars. 

It always makes me proud to love the world somehow- hate’s so easy compared


There are so many words left unsaid to so many people…










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz