even if i fucking hate you i won’t send you anon hate because my parents didn’t raise me in the jungle




"I’m only quiet because I’m worried that if you push me too far, one day I will open my mouth and I will scream so loudly, it will shatter and break the whole world.


My heart is a parachute that has never opened in time

I have seen nearly every city from a rooftop
without jumping.

I run through snow and turn around
just to make sure I’ve got a past.



 too much silence can make anyone feel lonely. too much noise can do the same.



Before you can grow up, you must fall in love 3 times.
Once you must fall in love with your best friend, ruining your friendship forever. This will teach you who your true friends are, and the fine line between friendship and more.
Once you must fall in love with someone you believe to be perfect. You will learn that no one is perfect, and that you should never be treated as any less than you deserve.
And once you must fall in love with someone that is exactly like you. This will teach you about who you are, and who you want to be.
And when you’re through with all that, you learn that the people who care about you the most are the ones that you hurt, and the ones that hurt you are the ones that you needed the most.
But most of all, you learn that love is only a concept and is not something that can be defined, it is different to each person that experiences it. And you will learn to respect each and every person on this earth, knowing that everyone only wants to be loved.



Thoughts - even fears - were airy things, formless until you made them solid with your voice and once given that weight, they could crush you.


end-lessnothing:

Go away! by prescience on Flickr.

"I never fell in love with you. I just fell."


wildify:

my edit. excerpt from I Wrote This For You. 
successed:

Love/Hate. by prescience on Flickr.

The horror you face today will become the funny story you tell tomorrow.

You and I both know, the dark doesn’t make the bruises disappear.
It just makes them harder to see.


And what still shocks me, is how often the thing that hurts you, looks like the thing that helps you.

 i have two moods hungry and ugly
and tired but that’s a combination of the two

the only reason i stay inside all day is to avoid the paparazzi 

hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day


Goodbye my almost lover
goodbye and fare thee well
I’ve loved you like no other
but therein lies my hell.
Now as I stand above you
tears cascade from reddened eyes
you’re in my thoughts in all I do
each tiny tear I cry
Goodbye my almost lover
you’ve always been the one
there will never be another
till we meet in Gods Kingdom

"Blogging  is like sex. First you do it for love, then you do it for your friends, and then you do it for money." 


"buying presents for people who aren’t obsessed with anything is fucking impossible…
what
do you
LIKE?
DO YOU EVEN LIKE ANYTHING?"








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz