IT’S NOT THAT I WAIT FOR YOU
IT’S THAT
MY ARMS ARE DOORS I CANNOT CLOSE.


Uninvited, the thought of you stayed too late in my head,
so I went to bed, dreaming you hard, hard, woke with your name,
like tears, soft, salt, on my lips, the sound of its bright syllables

"The distance between the dead and the living
is more than a heartbeat and a breath."

Sometimes, you are just in the right place at the right time, and nothing in the universe is entirely random.


"Names of heat and names of light,
names of collision in the dark, on the side of the 
bus, in the bark of the tree, in ballpoint pen
on jeans and hands and the backs of matchbooks
that then get lost. Names like pain cries, names
like tombstones, names forgotten and reinvented,
names forbidden or overused."

"Some of us look for the Way in opium and some in God, some of us in whisky and some in love. It is all the same Way and it leads nowhither."


If I never see you again
I will always carry you
inside
outside
on my fingertips
and at brain edges
and in centers
centers
of what I am of
what remains.

Love is so short, forgetting is so long."

"You take the things you love
and tear 

"I sleep. I dream. I make up things
that I would never say. I say them very quietly."

"There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily, and so do dreams and hearts.

"That is just the way with some people. They get down on a thing when they don’t know nothing about it."

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

"Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."

gemmacorrell:

Sky Cats for Open Skies - The Design Issue

Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us."

"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on."

"How do you get so empty? Who takes it out of you?

The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places."

People always think they know other people, but they don’t. Not really. I mean, maybe they know things about them, like they won’t eat doughnuts or they like action movies or whatever. But they don’t know what their friends do in their rooms alone at night or what happened to them when they were kids or if they feel fucked up and sad for not reason at all."


"Experience is the name so many people give to their mistakes."


All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why."


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz