"I’m sick of following my dreams. I’m just going to ask them where they’re going and hook up with them later.

"You were unsure which pain is worse — the shock of what happened or the ache for what never will.

"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth."

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us."

"When you breathe, you inhale and then you exhale. But every single time you do that, you’re a little different than the one before. We’re always changing and it’s important to know that there are some changes you can’t control but that there are others you can."

"I don’t want to die without any scars."

"I want you because there aren’t any good words for who you are. The only ones that come to mind are earnest, sad clichés like “amazing” and “magnetic” and “fascinating” and I don’t want to use them, but on the other hand they are the only words, and cliché or not they are honest words and I’m not sure consulting a thesaurus at this point would be genuine. And it’s not that I want you officially, like I want your last name or your Sunday mornings or your hard shiny promise, I just want to absorb you. I want to know what you know, want to hear your stories, want to filter through them gently and get lost in them, them and the soft hypnosis of your hands in my hair."

"You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."

"Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are."

"The difference between how you look and how you see yourself is enough to kill most people. And maybe the reason vampires don’t die is because they can never see themselves in photographs or mirrors."

"The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen but, if one will, are to be lived."


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz