"Nobody can stop him?
Good.
To him I have alway been
nobody."

Am I the only one bothered by it?
I mean, bothered enough to think about it?

Not listening, but hearing way too much.

I can’t keep doing this to myself, getting my hopes up so high, only to have them come crashing down. I can’t keep waiting for him to come to his senses, having my whole emotional state rest on what he decides. What if he never wakes up to how perfect we’d be together? What if I spend another year pining for him — or longer even? In a terrible flash, I see my future stretching out before me: waiting for his calls, rearranging my life around college visits, and decoding texts and instant messages like they could be something real, something true. This isn’t love; this is pure torment. 

Someday, we’ll run into each other again, I know it.
Maybe I’ll be older and smarter and just plain better. If that happens,
that’s when I’ll deserve you. But now, at this moment, you can’t hook 
your boat to mine, because I’m liable to sink us both. 

“why do bad things happen to good people” i whisper as my internet starts going slow

Sometimes at night I suddenly become aware of all the things I’m missing out on right now, and all the people who I’m not close to anymore, and all of the good times that will never happen again, and all the people who meant the world to me who have forgotten about me forever, and I get this awful feeling that’s kind of like a mix between loneliness and nostalgia.


"It is not our silence that is deafening, but all the words underneath it, yelled in our heads.

"And you know what? When you least expect it, something great might come along. Something better than you ever planned for."

my favorite sex position is called the “bored and lonely” its when you sit at home and blog


that awkward stage in a friendship when you’ve talked a few times but you don’t know if you can be an asshole to them yet???


Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.


I don’t think there’s anything sadder than when two people are meant to be together and something intervenes."

everyone is getting a boyfriend and you know what im getting
FATTER

me after running for one minute:i'm still alive, but i'm barely breathing

My life is like a romantic comedy except there’s no romance and It’s just me laughing at my own jokes



too ugly for the people i want
too hot for the people who want me

9 more months of school how cute it’s like school is pregnant with summer wow I can’t wait

When an employee at the McDonald’s drive through asks me how I’m doing, I always ask them back, just in case they need someone to talk to because you never know
Those fries could be salted with tears


  • me: i'm gonna make you mine
  • me: *right click, save image as*

"If you wake up and you’re not in pain, you know you’re dead."









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz