In the morning light I'll start again with open eyes
And I feel alright the pain is gone, I'm still alive
Still alive

gdzieś pomiędzy jawą a snem, 
dźwiękiem, słowem i obrazem... 
jestem.

And a heart is broken, another prayer in vain
There's a million tears that fill a sea of pain
Sometimes I stare out my window
My thoughts all drift into space
Sometimes I wonder if therešs a better place
(Tell me)
Where do fallen angels go
I just don't know

"Like a stone I'll wait for you there
Alone"


Michael Guy Bowman - Come With Me
Submitted by new-song.tumblr.com

Mayday Parade - The Memory
Submitted by distancemakesmyhearthurt.tumblr.com

Snow Patrol - Run
Submitted by thesestrangewalls.tumblr.com

Mac Miller - Poppy
Submitted by spinning-vinyl.tumblr.com

All Time Low - Jasey Rae
Submitted by everyyythingemily.tumblr.com

Pierce The Veil - Caraphernelia
Submitted by jonthebellsplaythem.tumblr.com

Abandon All Ships - When Dreams Become Nightmares
Submitted by messedup-medicated.tumblr.com

Shinedown - Call Me
Submitted by sllihardnaxela.tumblr.com
Fightstar - Lost Like Tears In Rain
Submitted by sllihardnaxela.tumblr.com

Something Corporate - Konstantine
Submitted by im-not-your-star-x.tumblr.com

Jack’s Mannequin - Restless Dream 
Submitted by toomuchh.tumblr.com

Eyes Set To Kill - All You Never Knew
Submitted by vollieollie.tumblr.com

The Avett Brothers - The Laundry Room
Submitted by hannahbamajubilee.tumblr.com

Edwin McCain - I’ll Be
Submitted by way-up-there.tumblr.com

Between The Trees - Words 
Submitted by wouldyoustayhomewithme.tumblr.com

Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean
Submitted by myownsaviorr.tumblr.com

Fallout Boy - Sophomore Sump or Comeback of the Year
Submitted by jonthebellsplaythem.tumblr.com

The Script - The End Where I Begin
Submitted by shoe-boxofphotographs.tumblr.com

City & Colour - Waiting
Submitted by underlyingtheme.tumblr.com

Seventy Times 7 - Brand New
Submitted by b-r-a-n-d-n-e-w-d-a-y.tumblr.com

White Apple Tree - Snowflakes
Submitted by teddyandneila.tumblr.com

The Beatles - Dear Prudence
Submitted by underlyingtheme.tumblr.com

Fallout Boy - The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Submitted by grotesquities.tumblr.com

The Cataracs - Scars
Submitted by tumblemeharderr.tumblr.com

Skillet - One Day Too Late
Submitted by oleblacknblue-eyes.tumblr.com

The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
Submitted by belindarulestheworld.tumblr.com

Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without The E (Cut From The Team)
Submitted by her-name-was-alice.tumblr.com

Darren Hayes - God Walking Into The Room
Submitted by donnamk.tumblr.com

John Mayer - Split Screen Sadness
Submitted by i-amjacksbrokenheart.tumblr.com

Sleeping With Sirens - Who Are You Now
Submitted by whenlyingt0nguesareclumsy.tumblr.com

Mayday Parade - Miserable at Best
Submitted by whenlyingt0nguesareclumsy.tumblr.com

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
Submitted by dark-unikorn.tumblr.com


Drake - Look What You’ve Done
Submitted by t-a-i-n-t-e-d-l-o-v-e.tumblr.com

Ben Lee - Home
Submitted by thousandblowingwinds.tumblr.com

The Beatles - Let It Be
Submitted by thousandblowingwinds.tumblr.com

Shinedown - If You Only Knew
Submitted by imjusthalfwaythere.tumblr.com

Kanye West - Runaway
Submitted by ulooksogoodinblue.tumblr.com

David Gray - Please Forgive Me
Submitted by niamhylil.tumblr.com

Fallout Boy - Hum Hallelujah

Chiodos - To Trixie & Reptile, Thanks For Everything
Submitted by writeabout-love.tumblr.com

Snow Patrol - New York


Celine Dion - Taking Chances
Submitted by kathleenlightfoot.tumblr.com

The Yeah Yeah Yeah’s - Maps
Submitted by ulooksogoodinblue.tumblr.com

Linkin Park - No Roads Left
Submitted by borderingonordinary.tumblr.com

Florence and The Machine - No Light, No Light
Submitted by reminiscetheinnocence.tumblr.com
if my laptop caught on fire i’d probably still try to use it to make text posts about how my computer is on fire

My relationship is like my iPhone 5, I don’t have an iPhone 5.

me: i’m gonna study when i get home
me: i’ll just study before i go to bed
me: i’ll just study in the morning
me: i’ll just study on the way to school
me: i’ll just study in this class
me: i’ll just study in the hall
me: i’ll just study before the test
me: i’ll just study during the test

if robbers ever broke into my house and searched for money id just laugh and search with them



Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Submitted by sugarinmyhigh.tumblr.com

Seabear - You’re Not Strange Enough
Submitted by cruella-de-vogue.tumblr.com

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Submitted by smilee-itlooksgoodonyou.tumblr.com

Paramore - Turn It Off
Submitted by mirrormirroronmywall.tumblr.com

Paper Route - Are We All Forgotten

OK Go - I Want You So Bad I Can’t Breathe
Submitted by feelslikesummeragain.tumblr.com

Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
Submitted by scarletapples.tumblr.com

Flyleaf - So I Thought
Submitted by hydrochloric-acidd.tumblr.com

La Dispute - Andria
Submitted by theworldhassurrendered.tumblr.com

Needtobreathe - A Place Only You Can Go
Submitted by bruised-wounds.tumblr.com

Snow Patrol - The Garden Rules

Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist
Submitted by kal-gal.tumblr.com

Joshua Radin - The Fear You Won’t Fall

Bright Eyes - The First Day Of My Life
Submitted by stranded-inthisspookytown.tumblr.com

The Beatles - I Will
Submitted by last-arabesque.tumblr.com

Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You
Submitted by holdonforever.tumblr.com

All Time Low - Daydream Away
Submitted by smileforthefools.tumblr.com

Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure
Submitted by smileforthefools.tumblr.com

Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes

Ellie Goulding - Too Much Love

The Submarines - Xavia



sometimes my laptop gets really hot and starts burning my leg but i fight through the pain because i am a blogging warrior



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz