And when the night is new.
I’ll be looking at the moon,
But I’ll be seeing you.


"I’m still time zones away from who I was the day before we met







I wait for him. Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting."



Sometimes” he starts, “the hardest part about letting someone go is realizing you were never meant to have them"

There were things I wanted to tell him. But I knew they would hurt him. So I buried them, and let them hurt me."

"I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I’m living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed."



"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."

"If I could touch anything in the world right now, it would be your heart. I want to take that piece of you and keep it with me."

"Too often the people complain that they have done nothing with their lives and then they wait for somebody to tell them that this isn’t so."




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz