Saturday. 

Sunlight woke me this morning, solely sunlight. No thoughts of you until keys turned, like warmed pillows and whispered dawn. Once again, I've been fading; and I fear I should fade softer still.

Sunday
.

Feels like an erstwhile thought, less a buried memory. In love with half-shadows and the most incipient of daydreams. Honey-skies darken, and the deluge of winter begins; though it only ever sees the Oak as undressed and hushed.



We are rose-petal raindrops and dawn-hues, of ambient streetlights feigning break of day.
downtrodden in a hushed and susurrous haze; bird-caged revelry.
dazed and cofused, lain beneath silver-mooned cygnet wings.
the heralding stars a map of my eyes, like a subdued and loosely-strung harp;
bookshelf-hearts clouded with a recherché and fern-green mist.

unmask me, dizzy me.
know my heart shall stay shelved, dusty and everlonging.


You and I have tiny brass keys on our tongues, I'm not sure what they unlock. We flicker through wildflowers, through whispered hauntings, weary. Dappled foxes shadow us, assemblage amidst an ivory pastiche of pine trees and evening mist. They are distant renegades, they dwell in the moss-hills. Like wooden thicket-soldiers, blended camphor across stark canvas. You only live once.

Like fleeting, restless fawn, a melody.
We are aching with charred salacity,
and everyone can see it.

And you discover that this world
full of brilliant, alive people
is lonely.

And some of the other people
have found what they were made for
but we
are still alone, searching tirelessly
for what we were put here for.
What our purpose is.
Who our soul mate is.
Why.
The why
is what we need to know
preferably now.

And maybe when people say theres a light
at the end of the tunnel
maybe thats the why
maybe we live so we can die
love so we can lose
pray so we can be saved

Maybe that's the reason for living;
Save yourself.

I guess this is the worst part
because I'm laying here crying
and you're somewhere else, sleeping.

Tomorrow, when I wake up, it won't be connected to you
and when I wash my hair, it's not for you
and when I move these fingers
that you've held
that you've known
it is only for me.

Tonight I am my worst I've ever been.
Tonight I am broken.
Tonight you could look into my eyes and feel my pain.

And I keep lying to myself
Saying: Tomorrow
tomorrow, i will be my own person.

But I never will be again.

You are a part of me
which will never grow, shrink, be forgotten or replaced
You are a permanent tenant of my heart,
an extraordinary thought to forever tease my mind.

I could only love you,
and I did.

______________________________'
I haven't felt this way for such a long time.

I don't know what to think anymore.

I want to leave.
I want to stay.

I know who you are.

But I've lost myself.

________________________
As I grow up the more people I meet
the more I realize
that everybody is
the same.

I see people who remind me
of everybody else
which makes me worry
about who people see
when they see
me.

All I'm looking for
is that one person
who sees
me
when they look at me
and who is completely
unlike
everybody
else.
__________________________
A moment to remember.
A moment to forget.
A moment to die.
A moment to live.
______________________
I want to go butterfly hunting
Out away flying
catch them
in my net
keep them
fill them
with chemicals
hang them on my wall

Kill them.
Kill their beauty.
Take their freedom.
Break their hearts.
_________________________________
The pain...
It's not that real
or fierce
or pure.

The pain...
from the lies
the end
the loss.

The pain...
forever more

In my mind
in my heart
in my smile.
____________________________

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz