"Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back."

-James Blunt, You’re Beautiful
"She’s sitting right in front of me, but at the same time she’s a million miles away."


"I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center."

"There’s a pleasure to loving someone even when you know there’s no chance in them loving you back. The pain I felt let me know I was still alive."

"I love those who yearn for the impossible."


I think she ate a salad and some soup. And loneliness. She ate that, too.
I’m not running away, I’m moving on.
The streets were dark with something more then night.
Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I’m gazing at a distant star. It’s dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn’t even exist any more. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.

It was the kind of love you can only feel toward someone you don’t actually know.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz