"Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness."


"It is the things you cannot see coming that are strong enough to kill you."


I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you."


I love no one but you, I have discovered, but you are far away and I am here alone. Then this is my life and maybe, however unlikely, I’ll find my way back there.Or maybe, one day, I’ll settle for second best. And on that same day, hell will freeze over, the sun will burn out and the stars will fall from the sky

Everybody is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from everyone else."

"We’re all lost. The best chance we got is to wander this life with the people who matter."

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz