And I’m sorry, my love, but your shadow
is a darkness that I don’t ever want 
to live in again 



I am so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything.

My seventh grade English teacher told me that the only way you could truly hate someone was if you had loved them
Well, darling,
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you 


if i had the choice, my skin
         would be made of obsidian
         even when broken, i would be strong

           but i never wanted to be made of glass



 I am still sorry that it
              took so long                    to find you.


these words are unnecessary, you’re gone.

i didn’t fall
from a bridge
nor a tower,
i merely fell for you
but the effects
were the same.


 It’s not easy to speak but there’s no way I’m letting this go unsaid,

It’s not easy to stand for so long but there’s no way I’m leaving

And here, again, I think I am wrong.
Perhaps you care for me more than I for you.
Because you’re the only one who’s ever been able to walk away.


I am troubled by my tendency to believe that all the good things in my life are some kind of a practical joke.

There have been moments in my life where it has been impossible to keep my eyes open. 

my name is kasia and
i probably like music 
more than i like you.


you will never understand
                        how I really did love you
                  it’s too late for that now
                  and it kills me to say it but
Sometimes love isn’t enough. 



You mistook my smile
for happiness
and the flash from the
camera for a light
in my eyes
You fell in love with a photograph
not with a person 



The past cannot hurt you
              any more than it
                     already has

And your future,
  it consists
           of many now’s
           that are spent
           spent thinking of then
           thinking of when


There are so many things that I will never understand and I do not believe that it is because I am incapable of understanding  but rather that somethings just aren’t meant to be understood.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz